For lifting, transport and securing of special cargo having high-values, being heavy, out-of-gauge or time-critical, Mund+Bruns is able to offer precise and professional engineering services from our highly motivated and qualified expert team of transport engineers and master mariners.
Depending on the demands of our customers, in compliance with their requirements and specifications, we design tailor-made solutions taking into account relevant national and international standards and regulations.
Highlights of our vast service portfolio are:
- on site loading/securing/transshipment/discharging/transport/storage/delivery surveys under loss prevention aspects with proactive risk reduction
- feasibility studies
- road and route surveys
- packing inspections and assessments
- pre-shipment condition inspections
- marine warranty surveys
- design and issuing of lifting and lashing arrangements
- processing of method statements
- development of working instructions and handling / transport procedures with implemented technical drawings (2D with AutoCAD® LT)
- review and assessment of method statements and transport procedures
- calculation of cargo securing systems, loadspreads based on provided footprints, loads in lifting appliances
- non-destructive testing (NDT) of weld seams (visual and magnet-particle)