As a long time established claims office, we act as a traditional average adjuster.
In accordance with the requirements of our customers, we conduct essential investigations in regard to the extent and cause of the alleged damage.
During the entire claim handling process, we give advice and support for eventually needed liability correspondence.
In summary we offer the following services:
- first review of documents and correspondence
- collection of all necessary information by contacting all concerned parties
- review of liability correspondence (e.g. time bar/recovery)
- recap and assessment of the situation in accordance with requirements to determine further proceeding
- depending on the situation and as agreed with customers, arrangement of survey with own staff and/or, if necessary, external experts
- permanent updates to customers
- review and evaluation of all gathered facts
- finally, issue the survey report including a collection of all available documents
- Further, we are also capable to arrange salvage sales. Based on our excellent knowledge and integration in the salvage market, we are confident to reach the highest offers.
Special areas of expertise:
Beside our extraordinary knowledge in handling claims of commodities, we a have vast expertise in handling automotive claims and surveys, like – but not limited to – hail and contamination damages, theft incidents as well as larger damage incidents during any kind of transport (road/rail/vessel incidents).
Finally, we conduct audits of open storage areas for vehicles and caravans with special attention to security systems and arrangements, and develop security concepts in order to prevent any thefts of these high value products.